Archive

                         

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

The Asymmetric Long Bob.

I'm through with my thick, long hair atm, it's just getting in my way and looking too goldie locks long now I've burried it in bleach!
An Asymmetric bob a la Ashley Olsen seems like the best of both worlds, leaving me some length to mess around with without going so short I'm left with more face than hair!


WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

XO

P.S What do you think of the new layout? I had a bit of a tidy up because I felt like a fresh start after I accidently deleted some of my old post photos (nothing too interesting I assure you), and plus I have my new Camera now.. good quality has arrived #officialblogger - Twitter

4 comments:

  1. a lot cleaner layout. I like it :) As for the hair, I can't wait to see it. x

    http://cleomei.blogspot.com/


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to do something new with my hair as well, but haven't thought of this :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..